If you are looking for a company large enough to grow in, but small enough to appreciate you, this is it! We're hiring Service Advisors to join our team at Casey Auto Group! We have so many great opportunities!If you’re looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career, APPLY TODAY! Automotive Service Advisor Responsibilities:* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
* Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company standards.
* Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
* Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department.
* Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
* Collaborate with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.Benefits of being a Casey employee: * Highly productive shops* Career advancement opportunities* Competitive pay* Clean and professional work environment* Family owned and operated for over 60 years with six locations in Newport News and Williamsburg (BMW, Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, Subaru and Kia)* Ongoing Professional DevelopmentBenefits we offer:* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance* Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account* Prescription Drug Coverage* Life Insurance * Short and Long Term Disability* Legal Resources Coverage* Gym membership discounts* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan* Vacation and Holidays* Employee Discounts* Employee Assistance Program (counseling services)* HealthJoy (virtual membership to healthcare services)* Direct deposit* Paid WeeklyJob
* Previous experience required* Organized and friendly personality* Demonstrated ability to manage others* Time management skills* Fantastic communication skills with your customers* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance* Consistent record of service and sales success* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results* Team oriented and self-motivated* Able to work with little supervision* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)