Interim HealthCare is looking for competent Personal Care Aides(PCA) & Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA) to join our team.
Whether you already have a passion for home care, or you are looking to make the switch from many patients in a facility to one on one, we welcome you with open arms!Competitive
* Weekly Pay.
* Competitive pay based on experience. * Pay for annual in-service requirements.
* Mileage Reimbursement $0.45 per mile.Benefits * Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
* Locally Owned and Operated. * No Weekend or Holiday Requirements.
* Paperless! Clock in, out, and document with our app.
* Paid Time Off* Continuing Education* Rewards Program* Referral Bonuses* Open Enrollment twice annually for PRN staff.
* Health Benefits – Minimum Essential Coverage, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Indemnity Medical Plans.Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities Required:* A Personal Care Aide Certificate, Home Health Aide Certificate, or CNA License.
* Six months of healthcare experience. * Eighteen years of age or older* Able to hear, speak, write, and read English in a manor understood by most people.
* Able to prioritize multiple tasks to effectively deal with change based on client needs and scheduling.Essential Functions of a Home Care Aide:* Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy client environment.
* Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
* Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
* Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
* Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.If you have any questions you may call or text at: (757)-266-0106
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23608)