Belstra Milling Company is a world-class feed manufacturing facility with a brand new, state of the art pre-mix plant. We are currently looking for an accounting representative within our administrative division. This opportunity is for a reliable, highly motivated individual to record all financial transactions and to reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy. Belstra offers competitive wages, insurance benefits, retirement plan, earned time off, clothing allowance, and paid holidays.
* Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates company's accounts payable invoices.
* Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
* Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with customers, suppliers, vendors, and
* Keeps track of company assets.
* Prepares appropriate schedules and reports.
* Deposits accounts receivables into company bank accounts.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum Associates Degree in Accounting
* Minimum of five years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts
payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports
* Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
* Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment
* Knowledge of computerized accounting software
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
* Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
Interested parties can apply online via our careers site - https://www.belstramilling.com/Contact/JobPosting/ or in person at our DeMotte Headquarters. Any questions can be directed to our recruiter, Kasey Sheldon, at 219-987-4343 Ext 179.
424 15th St. SE, DeMotte, IN 46310 - (800) 276-2789